Our Grade 6 students had a great experience at Kearney. The learning was rich, the Kearney staff was great and the setting was perfect. I wish to thank Mr. Montuno and Ms. Nikelotopolous for their great leadership and support. We all had fun!
Here are a few pics of our Kearney adventure
Winter is still around at Kearney!
The magnificence of the North!
The Principal Toss!
Spring Social – May 27, 2016
We are once again looking forward to the Courcelette Spring Social at the Hunt Club on Friday, May 27, when you can enjoy an evening out with your friends and neighbours with scenic lake views and also support our school in our biggest fundraiser of the year. All money raised from the event go towards enhancing your children’s educational experience at Courcelette. There are a variety of ways to participate:
- To donate goods or services to our auction or to help solicit local and regional businesses to donate to our event, please contact Erica Yao (email@example.com). This is a wonderful opportunity for businesses to market themselves to our vibrant community.
- To be a Family Sponsor, please contact Stephen Thurlbeck (firstname.lastname@example.org). Sponsorships start at $250+ and qualify for tax-receipts as well as tickets to Spring Social.
- If you know of a business willing to provide Corporate Sponsorship, please contact Shan Collins (email@example.com).
- To be a part of the Spring Social organizing committee, or for general inquiries, please contact Tara O’Grady (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please check our event website, www.courcelettespringsocial.splashthat.com for updated information and ticket sales.
Ms. Wilkins’ Grade 8 students are launching rockets.
Stephen Thurlbeck assisting in the rocket launch
Dental Screening April 25-27
Please see the following link
Annual Offence Declaration – for volunteers
If you are one of our many valued volunteers, would you kindly drop by the office and speak with Ms. Hepner about completing the required offence declaration. Thank you in advance for all that you do to support our students.
Safe Arrival Calls
When your child is going to be away, please call the school to inform us at the earliest time possible. This will help Ms. Hepner tremendously. We wish to know that each absent student is safe.
WELCOME TO KINDERGARTEN
To our incoming Junior Kindergarten parents/guardians, we would like to welcome you to the Courcelette School community. On May 3rd, (5-6pm) we will be hosting a “Welcome to Kindergarten” information session. This informative session will cover a range of topics related to starting school. The session will take place in our school gymnasium.
Thank you Ms. Robertson for updating information on the school website. Please visit http://schools.tdsb.on.ca/courcelette/ to see upcoming events.
Track and Field dates
Please see Ms. Robertson’s blog, located on the school website for Track and Field dates and other important information during the 2016 track season. Here is a direct link to her blog.
Important dates to remember
April 14 – Spirit Day! Let’s welcome the Toronto Blue Jays back – “Wear Blue!”
April 15 – PA day (No school)
April 21 – Parent Council meeting – childcare is provided
April 25-27 Dental Screening
April 29th – Pizza lunch