THE BIG EVENT!
Our Spring Social is only one week away!
We are once again looking forward to the Courcelette Spring Social at the Hunt Club on Friday, May 27, when you can enjoy an evening out with your friends and neighbours with scenic lake views and also support our school in our biggest fundraiser of the year. All money raised from the event go towards enhancing your children’s educational experience at Courcelette. There are a variety of ways to participate:
- To donate goods or services to our auction or to help solicit local and regional businesses to donate to our event, please contact Erica Yao (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a wonderful opportunity for businesses to market themselves to our vibrant community.
- To be a Family Sponsor, please contact Stephen Thurlbeck (email@example.com). Sponsorships start at $250+ and qualify for tax-receipts as well as tickets to Spring Social.
- If you know of a business willing to provide Corporate Sponsorship, please contact Shan Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To be a part of the Spring Social organizing committee, or for general inquiries, please contact Tara O’Grady (email@example.com).
- Please check our event website, www.courcelettespringsocial.splashthat.com for updated information and ticket sales
Grade 8 Graduation: (June 23rd)
We are pleased to be able to accommodate up to 6 guests (not including the graduating student) for the family of each one of our graduates. Please call Ms. Hepner, 416-396-6185, to confirm the number of guests you will be bringing to the graduation ceremony.
Sharing Assembly (Wednesday, May 25th)
On Wednesday, May 25th we will be leading a school-wide sharing assembly at 12:45 in the afternoon with a focus on being inclusive.
Various grades have prepared videos, songs and dance performances to promote the importance of being inclusive.
The following classes will be sharing in this month’s assembly:
Ms. Reynolds: Friendship Songs
Ms. Nikoletopoulos: Courcelette Community Video
Ms. Cahill: Dance
Ms. Baldwin: Read Aloud – Aboriginal Acknowledgement
Ms. Frendjian: Inclusion Video
Ms. Wilkins: Video
Victoria Day Holiday
Please enjoy a safe and restful long weekend!
Important dates to remember:
May 23rd Victoria Day holiday
May 25th Sharing Assembly
May 27th – Spring Social
May 27th – Second hepatitis B shot (Grade 7)
May 27th – Pizza Lunch
June 23rd – Grade 8 graduation