January 8th: Welcome Back!
- Mindful Mondays continue with intermediate students teaching Circle 8 and 5 finger breathing strategies.
Tuesday, January 9th:
- Grade 1 – 8 students interested in Eco-Club please meet in Room 4 at 12:00 (noon). Ms. Martin & Ms. Woodward are running this club again this year.
- Black History Choir: any students in Grade 3 – 8 (including current Choir members) can join the Black History Choir to begin preparing for a special presentation in February (Black History Month). Ms. Fletcher and Ms. Panksep invite interested students to pick up permission forms. The practices will take place every Thursday at lunch.
- Mental Health & Wellness Committee Meeting at lunch in Room 11 with Ms. Pennington and participating staff & students.
Wednesday, January 10th:
- Wellness Wednesday takes place after AM recess
Thursday, January 11th:
- Grade 8 IPRC Reveiws (parents required to meet have been sent invitations)
- See Ms. Clarke for details or if you have questions/concerns.
The character attribute for the month is TEAMWORK 🙂 You’ve got this Courcelette! #Courcelife