- Monday, March 26th: Classroom visits from our Community Police Officers begin. Throughout the week Officers Wilson and Hana will make presentations geared towards each specific grade around safety awareness.
- Tuesday, March 27th: School Council Meets at 7 pm. Childcare is provided for school age children in the library.
- Thursday, March 29th: March Sharing Assembly begins at 9 am. Organized by Mr. Moore’s Grade 4 class and Ms. Woodrow’s Kindergarten. The character trait being celebrated is honesty.
- **Sprit Day: What’s your Super Power or Who’s your Favourite Super Hero?**
I think my super power is my sharp hearing so I will likely wear my daughter’s cat ear headband (Keep it Simple)!
- Friday, March 30th: School is closed for Good Friday and the beginning of Passover.
- Monday, April 2nd: School is closed for the Easter Holiday.
- Wednesday, April 4th: Caribou Math Contest @ lunch for Gr.3/4
- Thursday, April 5th: Caribou Math Contest @lunch for Gr. 5-8
Don’t miss this opportunity:
Tuesday, April 10th: 7 pm – A Special Presentation for the Community
“Online Safety and Cyber Bullying in a Social Media World”
Ms. Paige Backman, who recently appeared on CBC News Network to discuss the issue of Online Safety and Cyber Bullying will be giving a presentation at our school to educate, share tips, and answer questions about how parents can support their children in the navigation of social media.
Ms. Backman is an expert in this field and we are very fortunate to have her join us. Ms. Backman’s background and experience includes:
Chair of Global Privacy and Data Security Department, Aird & Berlis LLP
Director of KnowledgeFlow CyberSafety Foundation
Testified in front of Standing Committee for House of Commons on Changes to Privacy Laws
Appearance on CBC News Network as expert on Online Safety