Welcome back everyone!
Reminders for the Week of April 3rd, 2018
- Wednesday, April 4th: Gr. 3/4 Caribou Math Contest @ lunch. Please bring your lunch to school. Students will be called from class at approximately 11: 10 to eat before we head to the library.
- Thursday, April 5th: Gr. 5-8 Caribou Math Contest @ lunch. Please bring your lunch to school. Students will be called from class at approximately 11: 10 to eat before we head to the library.
- Volleyball Tournament: Grade 6 @ David and Mary Thompson C.I. All day.
- 3: 15 pm Grade 8 Student Meeting: Volunteers for a committee to possibly do some fund raising to contribute to graduation ceremony.
AND SAVE THE DATE!
- April 10th: Internet & Cyber Safety Parent Presentation 7 pm at Courcelette PS
- April 19th, 20th, & 21st: Annie Jr. the play. Buy your tickets through Cash-on-line (see school web site). If you have questions please contact the school office.
- April 24th: Track & Field Day
- April 27th: Pizza Lunch Day
- April 30th: Aussie X visits Courcelette for the day to promote a Growth Mindset with an emphasis on learning something new
- May 2nd & 3rd: Toronto Fire Safety Program at the school
- May 25th: Courcelette Community Council presents the Spring Social at the Toronto Hunt Club beginning at 7:30 pm
- June 26th: Grade 8 Grad! More information to come.
Have a great week!