Dear Courcelette Families,
Thank you to everyone who was able to attend Friday evening’s Spring Social, the many individuals who gave of their time, made donations, and volunteered at the event. A longer letter of thanks and reflection will be forthcoming.
Please use this link to answer some questions about student methods of transportation/choice of travel to and from school. We are using the collected data to help us communicate with the City of Toronto regarding the safe arrival and departure of students to and from school when considering transportation, walking behaviours etc.
RE: Grade 8 Graduation
All families should have received a letter providing details about the Grade 8 Graduation coming up on June 26th.
The event is taking place off-site at Celebrations Banquet Hall located at 174 Bartley Drive. Reception begins at 5 pm, ceremony at 5:30 pm followed by a dinner/dance for students and staff which ends at 9 pm.
PLEASE RSVP to Ms. Hepner regarding the number of seats you will require for the graduation ceremony. 416-396-6185
- Monday, May 28th: 7 pm School Council Meeting in the gymnasium
- Grade 6 begin EQAO in pm.
- Tuesday, May 29th: Grade 7/8 MADD Presentation in the Gymnasium
- AM & PM: Grade 6 EQAO All students write in Ms. Banfai’s class and resource class.
- Wednesday, May 30th and Thursday May 31st: AM & PM: Grade 6 EQAO All students write in Ms. Banfai’s class and resource class.
- Friday, June 1st: EQAO Catch-up day for students who missed any part of the assessment.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact your child’s teacher or the office.
Have a great week!!!