I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend! It’s recital time and the end of season for many clubs and teams – a busy time for all I know. There is a lot happening in the next 2 weeks as school draws to a close, so please do not hesitate to contact your child’s teacher or the office should you have questions or concerns.
Dates to put on the calendar:
- Track & Field City Finals 2018 – Tues., June 12th – Congrats to 18 Athletes who have Qualified for the Cities! Thank you to Ms. Robertson & Mr. Knight for organizing and coaching.
- June 20th: Final School Council Meeting – Please come to this very important meeting to discuss plans for the 2018 – 2019 school year. On the agenda:
Budget Update & Vote
School Revitalization Committee Update
- June 21st: Staff Appreciation Lunch
- June 22nd: Final Sharing Assembly – 9 am Teachers will contact the parents/guardians of students receiving a certificate of recognition
- June 26th 1:30 pm Senior Kindergarten Celebration – Moving on to Grade 1!
- 5:00 pm Grade 8 Graduation at Celebrations Banquet Hall. Please RSVP to Ms. Hepner.
Play day is coming up on June 27th. Details will be forthcoming later this week.
Best Wishes for the week!