Follow this link to sign up for Courcelette Community Council e-mail notifications: http://eepurl.com/dE5BhL
Please sign up for communications from the School Council. You must opt-in to these communications. While the school may have your e-mail on file, due to privacy laws you must personally subscribe to the communications you wish to receive. You must do this EVERY YEAR.
THANK YOU!!! You make CPS a special place to be every day!
I want to take this opportunity to thank the entire Courcelette Public School community for your support of the students, staff, council and our school programs/initiatives. Your efforts allow us to provide Courcelette students with learning opportunities that enrich their overall school experience and academic achievement. The students, staff and I thank you for providing us with:
- fun community building activities such as Fall Fest, Santa’s Breakfast, and the Spring Social
- funding for augmenting Arts programming including music, performance arts, and visual arts
- support for field trips
- organization of student activities that support our academic focus such as March “Mathness” including the scavenger hunt, games/dance, door decorating and Pi Day!
- investment in school wide technology that is accessible to all students
- fees to participate in math and engineering contests
- literacy, numeracy, physical/health education resources
- greater access to outside resources such as the Youth Wellness Network, Aussie X, Scientist in the School and Kouraba Music
- funding for clubs and programs such as Eco Club and Roots of Empathy