Fall Fest was an amazing success this past weekend. I will be sending out a longer note this week, but in the meantime, I want to acknowledge how much fun we all had and what a fabulous event it was!
- Monday, October 22nd:
- PM Wellness Leader Training with the Youth Wellness Network
- Tuesday, October 23rd:
- Fire Safety Presentation – Gym in the morning. Thank you Toronto Fire Services!
- Thursday, October 25th:
- Sharing Assembly at 9 am. Organized by Ms. Wilkin’s & Ms. Shaw’s Class.
- Cross Country – City Finals (30 participating athletes)
- Recipients of the Character Education Awards will be presented their certificates in class and recognized at the assembly.
- Friday, October 26th:
- Pizza Lunch
- Monday, October 29th:
- Wellness Leader Training, Session #2 PM – Resource Room 7
- Wednesday, October 31st: Halloween!!! Our local school parade begins at 1 pm.
- Thursday, November 8th: Remembrance Day Assembly 10:20 AM
*Due to scheduling conflicts, we will hold our assembly the morning of November 8th.
Progress Reports: Reports will be coming home on November 14th. Parent/Guardian – Teacher Interviews will be scheduled for November 15th (evening) and November 16th (PA Day). A letter will be coming home regarding conference schedules on November 2nd.
Thank you for your continued support!