Good afternoon everyone! Given the flurries this weekend, it’s certain winter is just around the corner. Brrrr… please make sure to pack hats, gloves, coats and warm foot wear this week as we always go outside unless it is raining heavily.
Monday, October 29th: PM Wellness Leader Training with the Youth Wellness Network
- Wednesday, October 31st: Halloween Activities in the PM.
- Students can wear their costume or dress in orange and black or wear a crazy hat/hair to school all day. If students prefer,they may change into their festive attire during lunch hour.
- There will be a Halloween parade through the school and around the school (front doors to rear pavement and back into school) at 1 pm.
- Brooklyn, Hudson, & Carter Hawley are Principals for the Day on the 31st. They will be making announcements to share their decisions for a fun filled day on October 31st for all.
- Wellness Wednesday AM activities begin with our new crew of leaders. Good luck Wellness leaders!
- Thursday, November 8th: Remembrance Day Assembly in the AM, 10:20 following recess.
- November 14th: Grade 3/4 Caribou Math Test at lunch. Bring lunch and eat at 11 am.
- *Progress Reports go home.
- November 15th: Grade 5 to 8 Caribou Math Test. Bring lunch and eat at 11am.
- November 19th: School Support Team Meeting AM
- November 29th: Sharing Assembly
- SAVE THE DATE: Holiday Concert Grade K to 3 is DECEMBER 12TH @ 6PM.
ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR WEEKEND.