Good evening everyone!
It’s a short week with a lot to get done 🙂 and discuss, because Teacher-Parent/Guardian Interviews are taking place this week. Progress Reports will be sent home November 14th. Please remember this report is to communicate with students and families how they are progressing towards the achievement of curriculum expectations. It is important to think about what are our next steps to ensure students are on track for success. You should have received an interview time notification from your child’s teacher. If you did not, please contact the school, with the exception of Ms. Woodward’s class (interviews to be scheduled at a later date).
- Wed. November 14th: Grade 3/4 Caribou Math Contest at lunch. Students should ensure they have their agenda at school & a packed lunch.
- Parent/Guardian-Teacher Interviews begin for Gr. 7/8 students beginning at 3:30 pm
- Progress Reports go home with all students.
- Thurs. November 15th: Grade 5-8 Caribou Math Contest at lunch. Bring your agenda & lunch to school.
- Parent/Guardian-Teacher Interviews Continue beginning at 3:30 pm
- If you cannot make your scheduled interview time, please contact your child’s teacher OR call Ms. Hepner in the office to leave a phone message for your child’s teacher.
- Fri. November 16th: P.A. Day NO SCHOOL for students. Interviews continue
- Wed. November 21st: School Council, Meeting in the Gym 7 – 8:30 pm
- Tues. November 27th: Documentary Movie Screening “Screenagers” at 7 pm at the school.
- Thurs. November 29th: Sharing Assembly 9 AM
- SAVE THE DATES:
- Sat., December 1st is Santa’s Breakfast!!!! Yeah, Santa Claus is coming to town!
- Wed. December 12th: Winter Wonderland Concert Grade K – 3.
ALSO – check out the lost & found when you are in the school for interviews. Items will be displayed on the table in the foyer. We still have left behind plastic ware from the bake sale as well.
Have a good evening,