Reminders for this week…
- Monday, February 25th: Junior Hockey Team Play Offs
- AM – School Support Team Meeting
- Wednesday, February 27th: Sharing Assembly (Ms. Panksep & Ms. Martin/Ms. Campbell’s classes)
- Thursday, February 28th: STEM Equity Conference
- Tuesday, March 5th: Black Heritage Month Assembly
- Wednesday, March 6th: Lunch & Learn with the Youth Wellness Network “Listening to Understand.” Parents are invited to join staff in the library at 11:30 for a Presentation by the Youth Wellness Network. It’s a BYOL (Bring your own lunch). Coffee and tea will be provided.
- PM – Speech Arts Competition Gr. 4 – 6.
MARCH BREAK (No school) begins March 11th – 15th
As you may know, Ms. Campbell (DECE in Room 3) has experienced a serious health care concern. She is receiving excellent medical care. We look forward to her return to school as soon as she is well.
We are always grateful for the teamwork our staff and community demonstrate for each other. Ms. Campbell wants to thank everyone for the well wishes, the food, and outpouring of support.