I am watching out for the May flowers soon to follow all of these April Showers…
Tuesday, April 16th:
- Ms. Choudhuri, Ms. Shaw, & Ms. Reynold’s classes are heading to the Art Gallery of Ontario.
Wednesday, April 17th:
- Grade 7/8 Student Equity Advisor is working with our classes.
- School Council Meeting 7:00 Pm – 8:30 pm in the gym. Child minding for school age children in the library.
Thursday, April 18th:
TEAMS & CLUBS PHOTO DAY – Wear your Bronco Wear!!!
As you know, our annual yearbook is now being produced by Ms. Baldwin, students, and parent volunteers. Our publishers Lifetouch, are also our school photographers. We sincerely hope all students are able to be in the Teams & Clubs Photographs, however, due to highly specified dates in order to meet publishing deadlines, we must adhere to photography dates. Please note, as in past years, each class has pages in the year book with fun photos, and other class information. Teachers are still gathering class photos from trips, events, and other great times at Courcelette PS this year. If you have some photos to share with your child’s classroom teacher I urge you to send those to them now. Don’t wait, because the deadline is end of April, 2019.
Friday, April 19th:
- Easter Holiday. School is Closed. Return Date – April 23rd.
Have a wonderful break with family & friends.
Wednesday, April 24th
- Gr. 8 Girls attend the “Superwomen” Conference at Malvern C.I.
WELCOME TO KINDERGARTEN!!!
Beginning at 5 pm staff & families will join us for a warm welcome to Courcelette PS.
April 25th & 26th – LOTS HAPPENING.
- Both afternoons are Track & Field School Team Qualifiers. The spirit is do your best and enjoy the afternoon.
- Wear runners
- Bring a water bottle, sun screen, & hat
PLEASE NOTE: SHARING ASSEMBLY – 9:00 AM Friday April 26th. Pizza Lunch.
- Our Student Wellness Leaders have organized a fun assembly. The theme is “Relaxing Beach” therefore we are changing the theme of spirit day from (Bronco Wear) to Summer Beach Wear! Let’s just hope the weather cooperates!
- Please dress in layers in case it’s cool outside for Track & Field Day during the PM.
- Thank you for your help & understanding. We are striving to include student voice & leadership in all that we do.