Please join us on May 24th at the Courcelette Community Council Spring Social. The Social is wonderful time to see neighbours, meet your child’s friends & classmates’ parents, and have a lovely night.
Tara O’Grady and the Spring Social Committee have been working diligently to plan this event which contributes significantly to fundraising efforts for our school. That’s not all though, every year the council also contributes to helping other schools provide for their students’ needs, in particular Courcelette supports a food bank located inside a TDSB school.
Last year’s fundraising efforts helped our school purchase the following & provide activities for students at Courcelette PS:
- Health & Wellness School Wide Program supported by the Youth Wellness Network
- Lunch Tables and Benches for the gym
- Musical Instruction and instrument repair/purchase
- A brand new spotlight and side lights – used at our recent Variety Show
- Aussie X
- Gr. 7/8 STEM Night (coming up June 12th)
- Math Clubs and Contest participation
- DJ for Dances
- Purchase of laptops, chrome books, and Ipads so that we have a full class set of Ipads and access to technology for students in Gr. 4 – 8 in every classroom/portable
This year fundraising from this event will go directly to support many needs in the school – to highlight a few:
Revitalization of the kindergarten play area
Instrument purchase for JK – Gr. 8
Robotics K – 8 initiatives
Literacy & Numeracy resources for all classes
We definitely need your help to reach this year’s goals and to be able to provide critical learning opportunities & resources for our students. Please purchase your ticket(s) on-line at school cash on-line.SPRING SOCIAL Invitation 2019 copy
Thank you to everyone for contributing and donating. The due date for auction items has been extended to May 10th.