Please note important information and dates for the month of June.
- Monday, June 3rd – EQAO ends (catch-up day for students who missed any previous assessment days). Congratulations to our Grade 3 and 6 students and teachers! Thank you to all staff for your support and for ensuring all of our students felt successful.
- Tuesday, June 4th – Track & Field Eastern Finals. See Ms. Robertson’s blog and school website for information.
- Deneen Robertson,TL @ Courcelette P.S., 100 Fallingbrook Rd.
- XC & Track blog: https://courceletterobertson.wordpress.com/
- check out our webpage: http://schoolweb.tdsb.on.ca/courcelette/
- Thursday, June 6th – Rainbow Spirit Day to celebrate Pride Month. Wear a rainbow or any rainbow colours.
- JUMP ROPE FOR HEART – in the AM. Thanks Ms. Rigo for organizing. Bring a water bottle & sunscreen.
- Friday, June 7th – PA Day. The school is closed.
- Monday, June 17th – Aussie X Day. We’ll be outside for activities so please dress for the weather.
- Tuesday, June 18th – Staff Appreciation Lunch hosted by School Council.
- School Council Meeting – 7 – 8 pm (NEW DATE!!!)
- Thursday, June 20th – Sharing Assembly 9 am.
- Friday, June 21st – Play Day & Pizza Lunch
- Tuesday, June 25th – Grade 8 Graduation – a letter with order of operations and an invitation for all students to post graduation celebrations being hosted by parents went home with every student. If you have questions, you can contact the office.
Let’s go Raptors!!!