Monday, November 11th: Please join us for our Remembrance Day Assembly at 10:00 am. All are welcome.
- Wednesday, November 13th: Caribou Math Competition for Grade 3/4. Please bring your lunch to school.
- Note for Caribou Contest Participants:This is a reminder that the 2nd Caribou Contest will take place this week on Wednesday, November 13th, 2019 to Thursday, November 14th, 2019.
The interactive question will differ by grade. Your students can practice these now on our games page :
– Tangram for Grades 2 – 4
– Chomp for Grades 5 – 10
– A Geometree construction involving triangles for Grade 11/12
For grades 3-12 there will be a history question on Emmy Noether which you can prepare for on the History page.
- 3:30 pm Caring, Safe, & Inclusive School Committee Meeting in Room 7.
- Progress Reports go home.
- Thursday, November 14th: Caribou Math Contest Grade 5 – 8. Please bring your lunch to school.
- Parent/Student/Teacher Interviews beginning at 3:30 pm.
- Friday, November 15th: P.A. Day. No school for students.
- Parent/Student/Teacher Interviews continue in the morning.